Sunday, May 1, 2011

deadmau3!

we had our second performance yesterday! it was fun but personally i think the first went a little better. our music was too quiet and we were way too loud, but its okay. its always fun getting dressed up and dancing around on stage so it was great.

they wouldnt let me wear the bathing suit again so sami (my boss) let me borrow a dress (shirt) and put me in her sick chain belt (that she made herself) and a louis vuitton lock necklace.

love it!!
 samintra starr belt + brian lichtenberg leggings

jeffrey campbell XXLs

last but not least jason put "meow" and "piss" on my arm. hehehe. everyone got band tats.


hope everyone had a great weekend :)

xxxxxxxxx
9

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, the chain belt is sickkk (:
    Glad the performance went well!

    ReplyDelete