Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Exhausted ◳◱◲

I AM SO TIRED.
 I didnt go to bed early enough last night cause I was too busy printing and cutting out photos of Thierry Mugler shit that comes out blurry through my printer and obsessing over Iris Van Herpen while simultaneously dying of stress by watching Breaking Bad, woke up this morning from strange dreams of getting kidnapped and becoming the couture designer for the Mexican drug cartel (such an obvious dream. My subconscious was completely uncreative last night), then shot with a photographer and went to a dance class (I cant stop going, I am challenged at learning choreography and need to work on that because reasons) and was so excited to just come home for my acting motivation what have you class but got an invitation to go to a LIL WAYNE music video shoot 45 mins away so I called Jason for motivation (it will be hilarious if Im in it) and put on NIN3 (obviously) and went. I was there for like 5 hours!!! Or something. I cant do math right now.

Anyways here's what I wore! 
Face/body stickers 
9 SMILE 9 Tube - NIN3
amazing jacketyness- from mama - Adam Douglass (100% silk wow I didnt know that)
neon green waist jacket  - flashbacks
pleated pleather skirt - h & m
shoes kane jeffrey campbell
socks target
chain garter - Facebook.com/chaingarters


SORRY FOR THE INCONSISTENT UPDATES
IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN
9

No comments:

Post a Comment