Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Are we going to prom or hell?

Lime Crime Lipstick
Fav shirt from long long ago that I was always told by parentals I should throw out but I always kept and ha- look suckers- it fits and Im wearing it
Pants- Tripp from Trash&Vaudeville 
Shoes - theyre my silver boots but not spray painted yet so theyre white, I had to rebuy them because one night out with Jessi I literally danced the platforms off. Oops
Doing some major film homework so I can call myself an actress and not be an asshole who doesnt know anything about their own industry. Lucky for me, film homework means watching great movies.
First I watched Quentin Tarantino's Resevoir Dogs and damn, that was some good shit. Really genius good shit.
Then I watched Roman Polanski's Rosemary's Baby and that was some fucked up good shit. Mia Farrow is so beautiful.
Last I watched Heathers and I found a new high up on my favorites. But really I am disappointed in myself for never seeing this. I actually suck a bit. Where have you been all my life, Heathers? Ive seen True Romance and not Heathers? Okay, all that has in common is Christian Slater but Winona Winona Winona you are a goddess. Daniel Waters, thank you for writing it and Michael Lehmann thank you for directing it. Mostly (okay not mostly, but largely) thank you Rudy Dillon for the costume design. I cant A+ enough.


La la la
9

No comments:

Post a Comment