Sunday, April 7, 2013

Loopty Loo



Shoes- Kane by Jeffrey Campbell
Skirt- H&M
Top- American Apparel
Poncho- Thrifted by my place! $2!
Blazer- Forever 21 I think?

Last night I shot part 2 of the short film Im in called Loopty-Loo, its super absurd and I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I can't even really explain it without it sounding super sketchy hahaha. Basically I get really fucked up and have a drug dream while I'm passed out haha. Everyone working on the project is great/ super talented. I dont know how I get so lucky with great teams of people!! Did I already write about it on here? I am so out of it. I need boba or more rightfully Kombucha right now. Whichever, whatever, wherever idk my hips dont lie


9

2 comments:

  1. Maaaan, I haven't been on your blog in SO long and I'm so happy that you're posting so often now! You were the first blog I ever followed when I was about fourteen and you were on piczo!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre soo sweet, thank you for taking the time to tell me this! Im glad you found your way back to me :) ♡♡♡

      Delete