Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mmmmmmmmm HhhHHh

Iman by Helmut Newton
Assumptions automatic
And I make mutual dramatic

Seriously it's amazing the drama I can create from such insignificant situations. You pick anything apart enough, you're going to find a problem. You'll find whatever you're looking for. All I know is I'm not down to put myself in any more situations where the people I choose to bring closest to me are the ones who unknowingly lean on me the heaviest. When it's like that, I can't help but become the pillar, and sometimes ya girl's gotta feel comfortable enough to lay her head on your shoulder, y'know? People purge is proving to be much easier said than done. Sometime's people who aren't good for you don't want to leave, and I don't want them to either :( 
IT'S EASY TO DOUBT!
 B STRONG!

I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON MYSELF, NOT THIS WEIRD DRAMA!
Marqui, Ggeisha, and I
 Tryna show off the nail ring Taro (Fangophilia) gave me, but it's too dark lol
 Homies
Captain and I
Gia is on the left, she's the maaajor babe that took the photos of me with the finger waves in my hair.

These photos were taken at the UNVAEL event for Fangophilia- remember when I was obsessing over him like two years ago?? Well we finally got to meet!! He visited LA from Japan and we got to spend a lot of time together because Natalie (Nail_Swag, the one who I became friends with when she started doing my nails, also someone who I met through my obsession over them haha) met him when she was in Japan and helped him a ton while he was here. He's very nice and I'm going to do a pop up in Japan with NIN3 in the summer so I'll be able to go over there and visit him!!

There's a lot of insane stuff to look forward to. It's time to sleep now, let the weird dreams figure out my problems for me.

xxxxxxxxx
9

No comments:

Post a Comment