Thursday, July 26, 2012

Working with BRIAN LICHTENBERG


Http://Brianlichtenberg.com
Http://Brianlichtenberg.tumblr.com
Instagram: @Brianlichtenberg
FOLLOW THE INSTAGRAM!  FOLLOW THE INSTAGRAM! FOLLOW THE INSTAGRAM!

I met up with Brian Lichtenberg at his studio this week and got to look through all of his clothes, from every season, racks upon racks of fucking golden Lichten goodness. We then dressed me up and hopped onto the roof of his studio and he took these fuckin awesome photos of me wearing one of my all time favorites- the gizmo skirt, I got to wear a lace bodysuit, try on loads of other things, his new graffiti leggings, the coveted hair shoes I've seen in his runway shows- I was pretty sure I was dreaming the whole time it was awesome. But a couple days have passed and Im pretty sure it happened. Head to toe in BL and him taking the photos? I cant be blamed for confusing reality... But I am pretty sure everything in my world is a figment of my own imagination so I guess I cant say I'm THAT surprised? My life is my own fantasy.

Meanwhile I've finally found the greatest person to help with the legalities of NIN3 so I'm praying the shop will be up in at mooost 2 months!!! HOPEFULLY WAY SOONER!

My birthday is also coming up - August 2nd - the 19th year of Sideara . I will miss the fresh age of 18, as I did 17, as 16, on and on, wouldn't it be nice to just be reborn.. Hmm, I guess not. I do like where I am at the moment.


More updates soon.
xxxxxxxxx 
9

1 comment:

  1. Did you get to take home any of the clothes?!

    You look absolutely stunning by the way :]

    ReplyDelete