Sunday, January 13, 2013

Busy week ahead *0*

Lately Ive been working a lot with my friend Jessi, shooting projects for her and today modeling for a blog called Fashion Grunge (?More info soon). Its so nice because she's super driven like I am and constantly wants to be doing something productive.

Im excited for this upcoming week because I am SO BUSY! Its going to be great. I have something Im really excited about but I cant talk about it incase I curse it. So basically this post is a "JUST WAIT".

My hair is drying (just redyed it, yellow-green-blue), then Im picking up Jessi from the train station and were going to the shoot! Im expecting it to be super fun and am stoked for another chance to practice being ~*modely. Sometimes it can be really hard to figure out what the fuck to do infront of the camera but yesterday while I was shooting Jessi I was directing her and I realized I should try just doing the things I always tell other people to do.. Duh? We'll see how it turns out! 

More soon x
9

p.s. Im totally a tweeter now. @sideara

2 comments: