Saturday, April 27, 2013

Visitations

Allie and Taylor woke me up from my tender sleep yesterday morning (went to bed @ 6 am cause I was solidly working on my new werbsite, more info soon... like, when its done) to let me know that HEY, they're outside my place. So that was nice even though any less than 10 hours of sleep (dream world) just never feels like enough.
But look how cute they are, who could say no to these bitches? They're both in Wildfox & its fresh- they had just come back from the sample sale.
Im wearing the Once Youth Dream Boy/ horse girl tank, its my favorite, horsegirls forever, if you are a horse girl and youre reading this I have a special ♡ 4 u, if you dont know what a horsegirl is, fuck, do you call yourself an educated person? Go read a book, I'm not here to explain shit to you.
Mmm. Animals
;)
No, I dont think the state of my nails will return to normal anytime soon. But I never know.
9
Also p.s. yes I know I've been shitty at posting right when I was getting great again and I just want to let you know I'm really trying I'm just busy. I promise I dont just sit around. Except for when I blog~*


No comments:

Post a Comment