Saturday, September 24, 2011

bang bang, shot you

So I thought my computer was fixed when they returned it but - as you can tell by lack of posting - it wasnt fixed, and I had to send it back to be repaired again.

BUT THIS TIME I THINK ITS FOR REAL!

So, now, expect to be hearing more from me. And from Devon. Because NIN3 is really starting to pull itself together. But you still must be patient, my 9s. Be patient and it will come!

My camera was full with 893 photos, since I havent had a computer to empty them out on.

I collaborated with artist Erica Sollender, something I've wanted to do for a while. She drew faces on our models (Chauntelle + Hanna) and I shot the photos, in studio. I hope you guys like them.





to see these photos in good quality, check them out on flickr: http://flickr.com/sideara

meet the artists ;)


9 photos will be up tomorrow, its photos of me and dev together hanging out and loving each other, so people can get to know the best friends and designers of the brand that they're wearing. 

alright, its 3:47 AM and I wanted to wake up early! So goodnight!! 

xxxxxxxxx
9

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely adore this photoshoot! so creative yet simple and beautiful. pretty pretty models too xx

    ReplyDelete